VEGAN FOODS: ADAPT TO THE LIFESTYLE OF MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE
Vegan adepts of veganism don’t consume anything of animal origin, or anything tasted on animals, and the increasing of this lifestyle worldwide is a great opportunity for those who want to take a risk in this field.
Each time more, entrepreneurs and manufacturers of savory and sweet products are investing in machines which fit the manufacturing of products specifically for vegetarian and vegan niche, that encompasses, also, allergic people or people with some kind of food intolerance.
The options of vegan and sweet products are uncountable, and the recipes and ingredients can change due to one’s taste: the sky is the limit for those who take the risk in those products. If you decided to open a vegan food business, don’t be afraid to take the risk and to try it!
5 TIPS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO OPEN A VEGAN FOOD BUSINESS
Some tips are essential to the merchants who want to open a business capable of marketing only vegan foods – savory or sweet ones.
Following recommendations, such as those we’ll give below, will collaborate to build a success business, that is consistent to this lifestyle, and whose flavors and prices are worth to one’s selling goals.
Below, we’ll give 5 tips for those who want to open a vegan food business:
1. Develop a detailed planning (such for any business), considering how much you have to invest in, how much you’re going to spend with rent and providers; where your business is going to be, and who will be your partners; how much you’re going to spend with employees; other important expenses and also the emergency ones.
2. Plan and put into practice your specialization, as the owner and participant of the business and of your activities, and also your employees’ specialization. It’s important to be aware of all the subjects about veganism; the often-disclosed researches; new tendency and flavors and also topics related not only to vegan’s feed, but also to their lifestyle.
3. try to develop an own style (also considering the physical aspects of your store and of your products): define a concept and study a format that relates to, be aware and coherent to your target audience lifestyle. Remember, besides de vegans, other people can also be part of your business goers, such as vegetarians, food intolerant and allergic people, and the sympathizers of this kind of food who consume it occasionally.
4. Think carefully about each product disclosure and, always, when presenting your vegan products to the public, use true and attractive information and data; mention the used ingredients and, if it’s valid, their origin and providers. Vegan public tends to search about what they consume very often. Participate in network communities and get involved to your public.
5. find a balance between your product’s quality and the price that you are about to sell it. At this moment, it’s important to considerate how new this product is at vegan market (originality), the providers, the precedence and the certifications of each ingredient used on the food’s fabrication.
THE IMPORTANCE OF ACCOMPANYING THE TARGET AUDIENCE GROWTH OF YOUR BUSINESS
It’s already possible to realize that the business type of vegan products gains emphasis worldwide, also because the companies are being taken to invest in not-animals food, precisely to attend a market slice that increases more and more. Nowadays, there are many registrations and communities of vegan food providers and producers, be it savory or sweet ones. Another important tip is to participate in those statistics and those groups of sharing information, so that your costumers can find you easily.
KNOW DIFFERENCING VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS, BUT TAKE BOTH IN CONSIDERATION
The adepts of vegan lifestyle have, as base of their feed, the fruits and the vegetables; They need to be aware to the balance of cereals and vegetables, oilseeds and other foods with vitamins and minerals, required to a healthy life. On the other side, the adepts of vegetarianism are those who exclude of their menu any kind of meat, but still consume other foods from animal origin, such as milk and eggs. Although they have a different lifestyle from vegans, the vegetarian public also can (and should) be considered by a businessman who thinks about opening a vegan food business, and a different product line can also be thought, to them.
SUGGESTIONS TO YOUR MENU
In a vegan food market, besides leaving the imagination flow, it’s also possible to appropriate of famous foods and rebuilt them with other ingredients, which are not from animal origin. Some of the more traditional savory products already fit vegan line: heart of palm pie, chickpea nuggets and also polenta (corn meal). The kibe is another savory food that gains new rereading with the increasing of the veganism and vegetarianism success.
In some reads, the meat is substituted by soy, pumpkin and oatmeal! The jaca savory food (see the video) is a success at the market too. It’s one of the top recipes of latest times and has a neutral flavor, what allows you to try the seasoning you want to. Use and abuse of wholemeal pasta, exploring the natural line of the business: baked savory foods are always welcome.
And here goes an important observation: the vegan fried savory food is different from the fried savory food that we know. To bread your vegan savory food, use the couple water + linseed flour. Bread flour + egg: do not think about it!
To get finished, some suggestions of ingredients that can be used as base and/or inspiration to the preparing of dough at the experimentation of new recipes: sweet potato, manioc, rice, chickpeas, cornflour, quinoa, tapioca, banana. The filling of your vegan savory food can also vary. Try: mix of nuts, herbs, vegetables (eggplant, broccoli, palm heart, carrot, leek, etc), for example.
DO YOU WANT LEARN MORE ABOUT FOOD PROCESSING MACHINES FOR VEGAN FOOD?
CLICK HERE AND TALK TO OUR SALES TEAM!
Publicado em: 12/04/2019