One of the most famous delicious triangle shaped indian crispy puff pastry (normally stuffed with vegetables, but also with chicken or lamb) was brought to the arabian culture and countries. Now this great snack / appetizer can be easily manufactured by our filling and forming samosa machine, that is able to produce up to 2,500 sambousek per hour (0.09 pounds each).
HOW TO PREPARE HIGH QUALITY APPETIZER USING SAMOSA MACHINE?
- Bralyx samosa machine
- a laminated dough
- prepared filling
All you need to do for a perfect dumpling is setting up your dough in the rolling feeder system and a prepared filling in your Formix. Wait few seconds and “voilà”! Your “sambousek” is ready to be deep fried or frozen.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SAMOSA MACHINE?
- Bralyx samosa machine is equipped with one default mould, but if you want to prepare any other dumpling or snack, you might order or even customized another mold
- The high quality of our samosa machine also allows you to work with different kinds of fermented, non fermented, and cooked doughs;
- One-year full warranty;
- Stainless steel body that provides to the samosa machine resistance. Also this equipment is very easy to clean;
- Samosa machine is very flexible: you can boost your catering and food service by offering different kinds of snacks. Be ready to increase your business preparing many appetizers, dumplings, finger food, and also some filled sweets just like apple or banana pie;
- Reduce labor hours manufacturing more variety of products (empanada, fataya, mini pizza, ravioli, and so on) when purchasing a Formix Multidoughs forming and filling machine
A COMPLETE LINE FOR FORMING AND FILLING MACHINES BY BRALYX
A variety of food dishes is very important if you own a restaurant, catering, or any kind of food service. Thinking about that, Bralyx has been developing a special technology for your business success. Be out of the box and try to offer new products to your customer: brigadeiro (a Brazilian candy), maamoul (a sweet from Arabian culture), croquetta (a savory from latin countries), coxinha, and pão de queijo (special snacks from Brazil), and cookies are some of the possibilities you have with Bralyx machinery.