Request a quote
FORMING AND ENCRUSTING MACHINE NEW BABY FOR SAVORY AND SWEET PRODUCTS.
MAXIFORM NEW BABY is a forming and filling (encrusting) machine to make a wide variety of savory and sweet products, with or without fillings.
You can produce a wide variety of finger food like:
- Latin America/ Spain: Arepas/ Pan de yuca/ Croquetas/ Bolitas de yuca/ Carimañolas/ Sorruloz de Maiz/ Aborrajado/ Churros/ Mofongo/ Papas Rellenas/ etc
- Brazil: Coxinha/ Pão de queijo (Cheese ball)/ Brigadeiro (Chocolate ball)/ Empada (Salty Pie)/ etc
- Italy: Filled Gnocchi
- Portugal: Pastel de bacalhau (Codfish Ball)
- Cookies and filled cookies
- Many others filled (stuffed) dumplings
Forming and Encrusting machine New Baby suits the customer’s need for production/ and it´s recommended for medium food business productions.
Main features of Forming and Encrusting machine New Baby:
- Frontal panel – facility of access to the operator
- Provided with double hopper (dough & filling) to a esier feeder
- Provides total control of product weight, size, length and shape
- It is easy for operation, cleaning, assembling, and repairing
- Suitable to produce vegetarian, gluten free and lactose-free products
- Extremely versatile, it can work with different ingredients
- Developed with lateral guides to avoid products falling form the tray
- Made of stainless steel, which extend the durability and improve its quality
You can adapt your NEW BABY and produce double fiiling/ two colors ans striped products*: just purchase the optional hopper kit.
*Optional system. Hopper kit sold separately
Watch NEW BABY
HOURLY PRODUCTION¹ : up to 30g up to 8000 pcs/ 180g up to 1300pcs
PRODUCT SIZE²: from 7 to 220g ( from 0,24oz to 7,74oz)
Set the thickness of the dough and amount of filling:
- Machine dimension (W x L x H): 610 x 1262 x 837mm (23,9″ x 49,6″ x 32,9″)
- Power input: 1,41kW (0,91CV) – 220V – Single-phase
- Net weight. 98Kg (216lb)
¹It depends on the type of dough and filling and size of product.. ² The machine manufactures products up to 180g (depending on the type of dough, filling and size of the product). Larger products use the 220g kit (optional accessory)