Formix Multidoughs (Fatayer Sambousek Machine) is a Forming and Encrusting (filling) machine that works with various types of laminable doughs (fermented, non-fermented and cooked doughs).
Formix Multidoughs (Fatayer Sambousek Machine) is perfect for anyone thinking of diversifying or expanding their business / since it supports line production resulting in higher productivity / standardization / economy and quality.
Diversify your menu and produce:
- Fermented pastries: Esfiha / Fatayer / Fogazza / Mini pizza / etc
- Unfermented Pasta: Empanadas / Oven pie / Fried Pie / Sambousek (Samosa) / Sambusa/ Ravioli / etc
- Cooked Pasta: Rissole / Pierogi / etc
- And much more!
Check some of the features of Fatayer Sambousek Machine – Formix Multidoughs:
Shapes available *: Triangular / half-moon / rectangular / square and round/ customized
* Consult about other sizes and formats available with our sales team
The Fatayer Sambousek Machine, Formix Multidoughs, can work with various types of fillings ** such as: meat / chicken / cheese / pork / etc.
This equipment produces up to 2 small stuffed products per beat (up to 30g / each) ***
** Contact our sales team and schedule a test.
*** It depends on the type and amount of dough and filling.
- Compact table top machine
- Simple operation / easy handling and cleaning
- Stamping mold is easy to replace
- PLC panel for quick recall of recipes
- Developed with safety system with sensor and emergency button that totally turns off the machine
- Foods in direct contact with stainless Steel and or polymers, to meet health safety and hygiene
- It is easy for cleaning, assembling, and repairing
- 1 year total warranty and technical support
- Certification: CE (european)
The machine requires an air compressor which must be purchased separately and is not part of Bralyx product line.
HOURLY PRODUCTION*: 2400 pcs/h (up to 3g)*
Machine dimension (Width x Length x Height): 821 x 1896 x 996mm (32,3" x 74,6" x 39,2")
POWER INPUT: 0,91kW (1,24CV) – 220V – single-phase
NET WEIGHT: Aprox. 108kg (238lb)
* It depends on the type the size of the product.
ATTENTION: The equipment requires the use of a compressed air which must be purchased separately and is not part of the Bralyx product line. The compressed air must have DISPLACEMENT from 12ft³ / min (PCM) and a air tank with 100l (26,4gal) capacity.
It is recommended to seek the support of a company specialized in compressed air to make the necessary calculations and adjustments.